Well many of you might be aware that Dattebayo like to release what they like to call “trolls”
These so happen to be things that aren’t what you think you’re downloading, and are something totally different.
So here are a few things to help you notice and identify that something is indeed a troll.
- The filename for the torrent. Now, if it should contain a YHBT prefix or an extra N that shouldn’t be there, such as nns###.torrent, then it is most likely a troll.
- If the release name is slightly odd, such as Naruto Soulpuuden, then it is a troll.
- If it’s a release of something that’s not meant to be out due to the series having a break for a couple of weeks, then it’s most likely a troll.
- If it’s in MKV format, most likely a troll, as they don’t like MKV.
- If they’ve stated that they’re not going to sub something for around a year after release, and then they supposedly release it, then it is a troll.
These are just a few small tips.
Download the trolls all the same as sometimes you get some interesting new viewing material.
If I’ve missed anything, feel free to let me know via a comment about it, and I’ll add it to the list.